Cosmetic operations are in high demand worldwide as people strive to seem attractive, young, and presentable. People are also eager to go to other countries in search of competent and qualified cosmetic and plastic surgeons who can perform high-quality surgery at a reasonable cost.
‘Over the years, my patients have come to Jaipur from abroad and other regions of India to get their various hair transplants, as well as cosmetic treatments, done,’ says Dr. Deepesh Goyal, Founder, and Head of Rejuvena Cosmetics, Jaipur. Rejuvena provides them with world-class cosmetic therapy as well as exceptional hospitality and attention. We make sure the patient is taken care of at all times.’
He says that most patients travel to Jaipur for hair transplants and aesthetic procedures, including plastic surgery, laser hair removal, gynecomastia, rhinoplasty, liposuction, skin rejuvenation, and breast implants, to name a few. Aside from that, other hair transplant techniques are well-known.
We use the most up-to-date hair transplant techniques, such as FUE and DHT, at Rejuvena Cosmo Care, a hair transplant facility in Jaipur. Dr. Deepesh Goyal, our highly skilled hair transplant surgeon in Jaipur, and our staff guarantee a 100 percent success rate for every hair transplant treatment at a reasonable hair transplant cost in Jaipur. They work hard to ensure your happiness and safety.
We provide several types of hair transplant services, including:
- Beard Transplant– Beard hair is a hallmark of masculinity for the vast majority of men. For males, losing their hair equates to losing their manhood. Men, as we all know, appreciate it when their beard hair begins to develop as teenagers. Some young men are unable to grow a beard during their adolescent years. As a result, for such boys, a beard transplant in Jaipur is the most acceptable alternative.
- Eyebrow hair transplant– An eyebrow hair transplant is a cosmetic treatment in which hair grafts are extracted from other parts of the body and transplanted to the brow area. The goal is for new hairs to sprout from these grafts, giving your brows a unique, fuller shape.
- Direct Hair Transplantation- (DHT) is the most advanced, innovative, and effective hair restoration technology. DHT is a complex procedure that involves redistributing hair from places of plenty to areas of the head where hair loss is more evident and noticeable, all without causing discomfort or requiring stitches.
- Body Hair Transplantation– Body hair transplantation serves a dual purpose by bringing undesired body hair to the scalp, which is more productive. It expands the donor hair supply for persons who have enough full-body hair.
- Eyelash Hair Relocation– This procedure involves the doctor extracting hair follicles from the back of your head and implanting them into your eyelids. You will notice a fuller and longer eyelash after a few months of surgery.
Rejuvena Cosmo Care is a well-equipped clinic for hair transplant and plastic surgery in Jaipur with skilled cosmetologists and qualified employees. You may rely on Rejuvena Cosmo Care to perform a thorough hair transplant operation with guaranteed permanent hair growth results.
Hair transplant surgeons and patients can now schedule first visits, discuss photos and medical reports via email and video conferencing. When the patient affirms that they want to go forward with the treatment, the doctor’s customer service team jumps into action to make all of the required arrangements, such as tickets, hotel accommodations, procedure appointments, and so on.
Dr. Deepesh Goyal is a board-certified plastic and cosmetic surgeon with more than seven years of experience in the field. He has over 100 cosmetic procedures under his belt. His patients are ecstatic with the results of his cosmetic surgeries, and they enthusiastically share their Rejuvena treatment experience and praise the doctor. Furthermore, they are pleased with the fact that the hair transplant cost in Jaipur is far lower than the global average and precisely suits their budget.
Rejuvena assigns a dedicated concierge to each patient upon their arrival, ensuring that they are well cared for and led throughout their stay in Jaipur. Their hotel reservations are made following their wishes and budget.
Furthermore, an eclectic mix of luxury hotels, economy hotels, and budget-priced lodging alternatives makes extended stays very realistic and reasonable. As a result, most tourists opt to spend their days after a hair transplant in Jaipur resting and relaxing.
The Pink City, as Jaipur is often called, is synonymous with architectural beauty, heritage sites, and scenic places. It’s a lively city with plenty of cultural activities and sights to see. In reality, travelers may expect a mix of rich Indian history and modern conveniences.
Jaipur is best visited throughout the year, except for the prime summer months of March, April, and May, when the winters are mild and pleasant. Foreign tourists throng to Jaipur in the second half of the year, which is unsurprising.
Dr. Deepesh Goyal of Rejuvena Cosmo Care can help medical tourists seeking economic hair transplant surgeries or other cosmetic procedures like rhinoplasty, stomach tuck, or breast implants, as well as skin rejuvenation treatments.