Jay Ambe friends,
According to Hinduism and Panchang, there are four Navaratris in a year – Maha, Chaitri, Ashadhi and Aso month i.e. Shardiya. Maha and Ashadhi Navratri are called Gupta Navratri. Of the four Navaratris, Shardiya Navaratri is the main festival of Hinduism. The festival of worship of Goddess Shakti is starting from October 17 this year. Given the current situation in Corona, the government has not allowed to do Garba, but in a way, it seems that Mataji will be truly worshiped this year. According to the Hindu calendar, Navratri begins with the Shukla Paksha Ekam of the Ashwin month which continues till Navmi. Nine forms of Maa Durga are worshiped in Navratri and devotees fast for nine days. On the first day of Navratri, where it is the ritual to perform Ghatsthan in auspicious moments, the fast is opened on the last day by worshiping the spinsters. So let us know how to do Ghatsthapana at auspicious time at home …
Auspicious moment to establish Kalash in Shardiya Navratri
Ekam Date Start – 17 October 2020, 01:00 AM
Ekam end date – October 17, 2020, 09:08 PM
Time of Ghat Establishment Moment – 06:27 AM to 10:13 AM
Abhijit Muhurat – 11:44 AM to 12:12 PM
Lifting Moment – October 25, 2020, from 07.45 am to midnight
Rite of passage
• First of all, spread a red cloth on one side or the other and set up an idol or image of any form of Ambe Maa or Bhagwati Shakti on it.
• Then place a clay utensil in front of the image.
• Now put clay in that container. Then spread barley seeds in the pot and put soil on it again.
• Now sprinkle some water in it. Now take a copper pot or a clay pot. Make a swastika on it.
• Then tie a reed to it. Then fill the kalash with Ganga water and pure water. Also Put betelnut, flowers and durva in the kalash and also cash coins or silver coins.
• Then place five Ashoka or nagarvel leaves in the kalash.
• Now take a quince and tie a reed on it. Applying tilak with kumkum on shrifal and drawing it on the kalash.
- Establish the kalash in such a way that during pooja or japa your face is towards north or east direction.
Materials required for installation
Red cloth, earthenware, barley, earthenware, water-filled kalash, reeds, cardamom, cloves, camphor, whole rice, whole arecanuts, coins, five leaves of asopalav or nagarvel, quince, chundadi, kanku, flowers, garland and decoration of mataji.
If any of these things are not available then there is no need to have doubts in the mind because Mataji is spirit hungry. Don’t be discouraged if nothing is possible. Maa can also be pleased by performing Mansi Puja with the same ritual.
Jai Ambe … Jai Mataji