Travelling between two cities has never been this convenient. Uber facilitates easy rides from one door step to another at the push of a button. To avoid last minute rush in travelling between Ahmedabad and Surat or between Ahmedabad and Rajkot, or even between Ahmedabad and Baroda riders can get going between two cities at affordable fares to reach their loved ones comfortably. Travelling intercity for commuters has changed for the better with the help of Uber. Intercity rides have been offering seamless travel option in an off-site, a family celebration or a conference. The app provides flexible options to select pickup and drop-off location and choose between Intercity-Hatch or Intercity-Sedan. This is how Uber now gives the pliability to leave the town whenever you want with Intercity. Another add-on here is going cashless as the cab hailing app has brought millions of riders and drivers into the digital payment ecosystem.
Uber is offering intercity rides between Ahmedabad and Surat and between Ahmedabad and Baroda or Rajkot to ensure that passengers reach home to their loved ones on time to celebrate Diwali. Aimed at enhancing the mobility experience of riders, the service will enable seamless travel within the two cities.
- One-way intercity rides to Surat– Rider can select GoIntercity or XIntercity to travel from Ahmedabad to anywhere in Surat with fares starting at Rs.3,936
- One-way intercity rides to Rajkot– Rider can select GoIntercity or XIntercity to travel from Ahmedabad to anywhere in Rajkot with fares starting at Rs.2,799
- One-way intercity rides to Baroda– Rider can select GoIntercity or XIntercity to travel from Ahmedabad to anywhere in Baroda with fares starting at Rs.1099
HOW THIS WORKS:
- Open your Uber app & enter your destination
- Select intercity GO or X (to suit your requirement)
- Confirm Intercity ride