On Monday, the central government announced guidelines for the vaccine. In the first phase, health workers and those above 50 years of age will be vaccinated. The guidelines for this are as follows.
- Many documents are required for its registration.
- 100 to 200 people will be vaccinated in one day.
- They will be monitored for 30 minutes after vaccination.
- Documents like identity card, Aadhaar card, driving license, passport, pension document will be required.
- Vaccine vials will be kept away from sunlight.
30 crore vaccine will be given in the first phase.