As the festive season is around the corner, the Union Health Ministry issued detailed guidelines for celebrations amid the coronavirus pandemic. The health ministry has strictly prohibited festive events in areas that fall under containment zones. The high court has banned fire crackers in several states due to the increasing air pollution and coronavirus crisis in the country. While enjoying the festive season, wearing face masks and maintaining 6-feet distance and maintaining hygiene is must at all times to prevent any chances of transmitting the viral disease.
Things to remember before celebrating the festive season
- The Chinese failed to stop COVID -19 virus from spreading while celebrating Chinese Lunar New Year in December 2019
- Maharashtra failed to reduce the COVID spike during Ganesh Puja and simultaneously Kerala failed during the Onam festival
- In Spain, the COVID spike was seen due to International Women’s Day celebrations followed by a football match
So maintaining hygiene and following basic COVID protocols is must.
Winter is approaching and people will face severe chronic respiratory disease. Wearing mask for long periods could cause chronic respiratory diseases.
Livinguard AG has revolutionized the word ‘Hygiene’ across the world with the world’s first and only permanently disinfecting textile technology. Recently it has launched their face mask and hand gloves in India which uses the technology that directly inactivate bacteria and viruses, including SARS-CoV-2 with 99.9% efficacy. These masks ensures high breathability and comfort and are easy to wear for longer period without any irritation.
Suggested Talk Points
- The efficacy of the technology used in the textiles.
- Salient features of masks and other hygiene products.
- 1 Livinguard mask = 210 single use masks
- Breathability factor
- Product portfolio expected from Livinguard for a sustainable future
Livinguard’s top priority is the safety and wellbeing not just of the customers but also the environment with sustainable means, as their products are completely bio-degradable. They ensure a very competitive cost per use. The Livinguard Mask can be used up to 6 months (210 times) if washed weekly with just cold water.
Livinguard AG became the Official Hygiene Partner of Delhi Capitals, setting a new benchmark for the health and wellbeing of the players on or outside the playing field.
If you are planning to do an story on Hygiene, Innovation then please do let us know. Will look forward to hear from you about a possible interaction with Mr. Sanjeev Swamy, Inventor, Founder and CEO, Livinguard AG, based in Switzerland. Masks are being manufactured in India (Bengaluru and Mumbai respectively).