Ingredients: Poha (Parched Rice), boiled potatoes, ginger paste, chickpea flour, salt, turmeric, chilli powder, hot spices, coriander powder, chopped onion, coriander leaves.
How to make
1) Soak the poha in water for 15 minutes.
2) Then strain it and add boiled potatoes, salt, turmeric, chilli powder, garam masala, coriander powder, chopped onion, coriander leaves.
3) Once the dough is ready, roll it out and fry it in hot oil till golden brown.
4) Serve the prepared poha pakoda with ginger paste.
5) Delicious Poha Pakoda is ready which you can enjoy sitting with family at any time.