Celebrate the goodness of musical Navratri celebrations from the comfort of your home with nine power packed LIVE online concerts
- Performances from top artists including Mika, Kinjal Dave and Sachin-Jigar
- Subscribe to Wynk Premium for just Rs 29 & get your access to nine online concerts. Complimentary access for Airtel Thanks customers and Wynk Premium users.
- Users can stream LIVE concerts from October 17th- 25th, between 7-8 PM every day on Wynk Music App
Customers no longer have to worry about missing out on this year’s Navratri celebrations as India practices social distancing norms as part of its battle against COVID-19.
Airtel’s Wynk Music, India’s #1* music streaming app, today announced Navratri Nights, a first-of-its kind online concert series to ring in the festive spirit with LIVE performances from some of the biggest music artists including Mika Singh, Kinjal Dave, Sachin-Jigar and many more.
The specially curated Navratri Nights, which will be LIVE streamed daily from October 17-25 on Wynk Music, between 7-8 PM every day will digitally recreate the goodness of a Navratri concert and enable the entire family to groove to garba beats and top songs from the comfort of their home.
Navratri Nights has been created on Wynk Stage, which uses advanced digital technologies to deliver seamless LIVE online events that can be attended by millions of users at the same time. Users will be able to post messages, song requests and interact with the artists in real time. Wynk Stage is also a boon for artists as they can overcome physical barriers to reach out to a much larger fan base.
- Navratri Nights on Wynk Music is available to everyone, including non-Airtel customers. Simply download Wynk Music (iOS, Android) to get started.
- Airtel Thanks and Wynk Music Premium customers get FREE access
- Non Airtel Thanks and non-Airtel customers can access all 9 concerts by subscribing to one-month Wynk Premium for just Rs 29
- In addition to tablets and smartphones, Navratri Nights can also be accessed on web (for PC) at www.wynkmusic.in.
The nine concert Navratri Nights series features a new popular artist every day.
|October 17||Opening night with DJ Khushi of “Wanna be my Chhamak Challo” and “Anarkali Disco Chali” fame|
|October 18||Mamta Sharma, the voice behind the super hit song “Fevicol Se”|
|October 19||Sachin-Jigar, the Hindi-Gujarati composer dou with hits like “Odhni” and “Dance Basanti”|
|October 20||Shalmali Kholgade, the popular Bollywood playback with hits such “Balam Pichkari” and “Lat Lag gayi”|
|October 21||Parthiv Gohil who has belted out multiple Gujrati hits songs|
|October 22||Sukrati and Prakrati Kakkar of the “Mafiyaan” and “Hum Tum” fame|
|October 23||Shruti Pathak, the Filmfare nominated playback of the “Leke Pehla Pehla Pyar” fame|
|October 24||Kinjal Dave the Gujarati folk sensation with hits such as “Char Bangdi Vali”|
|October 25||Grand Finale with Mika Singh the superstar of Bhangra and Bollywood|
Adarsh Nair, Chief Product Officer, Bharti Airtel & CEO – Wynk said “This is another innovation from Wynk Music to ensure that our users don’t miss out on the festive spirit and enjoy concerts in a contact less format from the safety of their homes. We have made Navratri Nights accessible to all users, including non-Airtel customers, and invite the whole of India to join us in celebrating the festival.”