The world has been under a lockdown for better part of the year due to the covid 19 pandemic and everyone is looking forward to getting out of their shells to do something fun. Halloween is just the right occasion! Since it’s still not very safe to go out and attend Halloween parties, global content leader and premium OTT player Lionsgate Play, has launched a digital watch party #SpookParty for its viewers so that they can celebrate Halloween from the comfort of their homes.
This spooky season is the perfect time to grab some popcorn, clump with friends and family and get ready to scream your head off at some of the scariest movies that Lionsgate Play has for you. With all the choices available, it’s difficult to choose the movies worth watching but Lionsgate Play has got you covered with the best Halloween movies to watch that everyone in your circle will love.
Here are the best Halloween movies by Lionsgate Play:
- The Midnight Meat Train – A photographer’s obsessive pursuit of dark subject matter leads him into the path of a serial killer who stalks late night commuters, ultimately butchering them in the most gruesome ways
- Sorority Row – A group of sorority sisters try to cover up the death of their house-sister after a prank gone wrong, only to be stalked by a serial killer
- Wrong Turn – Chris and a group of five friends are left stranded deep in the middle of the woods after their cars collide. As they venture deeper into the woods, they face an uncertain and bloodcurdling fate
- Down a dark hall – A troubled teen named Kit Gordy is forced to join the exclusive Blackwood Boarding School, just to find herself trapped by dark forces around its mysterious headmistress, Madame Duret
- See no Evil – A group of delinquents are sent to clean the Blackwell Hotel. Little do they know reclusive psychopath Jacob Goodnight has holed away in the rotting hotel. When one of the teens is captured, those who remain – a group that includes the cop who put a bullet in Goodnight’s head four years ago – band together to survive against the brutal killer
- Stir of Echoes – After being hypnotized by his sister-in-law, a man begins seeing haunting visions of a girl’s ghost and a mystery begins to unfold around him
These movies are sure to leave you and your friends scared by the end of the night. Cinephiles can have their own virtual spook party with friends by catching up these movies on partner platforms of the brand – JioFiber, Vodafone Play, Airtel Xstream, Idea Movies&TV. Lionsgate Play will also host fun social media contest throughout the week and three lucky winners will get exciting gift hampers! Commenting on the same Mr. Rohit Jain, Managing Director Lionsgate South Asia said, “Owing to the covid 19 pandemic, citizens across the world have been thru difficult times this year. Many of us have been isolating for months and with the festival time around the corner everyone is looking forward to socialising with each other. Lionsgate Play’s #SpookParty is an interesting way to get people mingle up virtually. We have created interesting social media posts which consumers can share with each other and watch our special line up for Halloween. We are sure audiences will enjoy this one of a kind digital Halloween party with their peers. ”