Celebrate International Men’s Day with an array of gifting options from JAYPORE
Mumbai, November 2021: With International Men’s Day around the corner, it’s time to start looking for thoughtful gifts and gestures to celebrate that special man or men in your life. Whether it’s your father, brother, husband or son, women across the world come forward and celebrate this day by showering gifts. From fashion, grooming to personal care, JAYPORE has something for everyone! With craft and craft-inspired collections across apparel, accessories, footwear and home décor, JAYPORE can help you find the perfect gift for the occasion!
And there’s always the gift of choice! JAYPORE offers gift cards that ensure customers have flexibility to choose from an extensive collection with their own personal choices and preferences making the shopping experience truly a pleasurable one.
Here is a curated list of gifting options from Jaypore, to help you make the right choice!
- MENSWEAR BY JAYPORE- Maroon Handloom Tussar Ghicha Silk Nehru Jacket, INR 3690- JAYPORE’s ethnic essentials of exquisite jackets, in elegant fabrics with a traditional appeal for a modern man
- AKIL– Black Handcrafted Genuine Leather Peshawari for Men, INR 2990- Thoughtfully handcrafted genuine leather Peshawaris for men to serve elegance and comfort, with an anthology of traditional craftsmanship of authentic Pashtun footwear, to pair with ethnic ensembles
- MAN ABOUT TOWN– Navy Handcrafted Leather Laptop Bag for Men, INR 8800- A stylish upgrade of handcrafted leather laptop bags to make a suave statement with
- DAPPER DAYS– Gold Plated Silver Buttons, INR 16500- Make a star-studded appearance with this suave collection of buttons, brooches & cufflinks for men, adorned with a gold-plated semblance
- MENSWEAR BY JAYPORE- Blue Tussar Cotton Top Stitch Long Kurta, INR 3690- JAYPORE’s cardinal collection of tailored to perfection kurtas with immaculate fittings with characteristic craft elements to love.
Further, Jaypore offers gift cards that ensure customers have flexibility to choose from an extensive collection.
For more gifting options please log on to www.jaypore.com
JAYPORE is one of India’s leading destination brand for all things Craft and Artisanal across exquisite apparel, jewellery and home products. India has a rich heritage of handmade crafts and traditional products. JAYPORE as a brand is committed to design, source and retail authentic Indian products suited for a modern lifestyle. The brand sources from more than 70 craft clusters and curates it on its beautiful website Jaypore.com, and three stores in Delhi and Bangalore. In a very short time, the business has earned high respect amongst the craft vendor community for showcasing products in all its glory and amongst connoisseur customers for making craft accessible. The brand runs an eponymous brand called JAYPORE and also aggregates other artisanal-based brands on its portal. JAYPORE ships worldwide and has a global audience. At the heart of everything JAYPORE does is the commitment to offering sustainable products that elevates everyday life.
Aditya Birla Fashion and Retail Limited
ABFRL is part of The Aditya Birla Group, a leading Indian conglomerate. Spanning a retail space of 8.4 million sq.ft. (as on March 31, 2021), Aditya Birla Fashion and Retail Limited (ABFRL) is India’s fashion powerhouse with an elegant bouquet of leading fashion brands and retail formats.
ABFRL brings together the learnings and businesses of two renowned Indian fashion icons, Madura Fashion & Lifestyle and Pantaloons creating a synergistic core that will act as the nucleus of the future fashion businesses of the Aditya Birla Group.
As a fashion conglomerate, ABFRL has a strong network of 3,212 brand stores across the country. It is present across 31,000+ multi-brand outlets and 6,800+ point of sales in department stores across India.
It has a repertoire of leading brands such as Louis Philippe, Van Heusen, Allen Solly and Peter England established for over 25 years. Pantaloons is one of India’s largest fast fashion store brand. The Company also holds exclusive online and offline rights to the India network of California-based fast fashion brand Forever 21. The International Brands portfolio includes – The Collective, India’s largest multi-brand retailer of international brands, Simon Carter and select mono-brands such as American Eagle, Ralph Lauren, Hackett London, Ted Baker and Fred Perry. Van Heusen Innerwear, Athleisure and Active wear is establishing itself as India’s most innovative and fashionable brand.
Apart from Jaypore and Shantanu & Nikhil, the Company closed two additional strategic investments with Sabyasachi and Tarun Tahiliani, expanding its horizon in branded ethnic wear business.