Yogurt, water, chickpea flour, salt, chilli paste, cumin, chopped chilli, neem, asafoetida, turmeric, oil.
How to make ?
1) In a bowl add yoghurt and water and make buttermilk.
2) Then add chickpea flour, ginger paste, salt, turmeric, asafoetida. Be careful lumps should not remain.
3) Then strain this mixture so that no lumps remain in it.
4) Put the prepared mixture in a pan and keep stirring over low heat.
5) Pour the mixture onto the platform, cut into it, after it cools, and carefully roll it.
6) Then agitate it with oil, cumin, neem, and chopped chillies for extra. Later garnish it with coriander leaves, dry coconut chips and pomegranate seeds
7) Your favourite khand vi is ready to eat.