1) Chickpea flour
How to make ?
1) First put the saffron in hot water and keep it aside.
2) Mix chana flour, ghee and milk in a bowl and let it rest for 30 minutes.
3) Sieve it to loosen the knots.
4) Heat ghee in a hot pan, add mix and let it heat for a while.
5) After a while add milk and ghee again.
6) Once the mix cools down, add saffron, sugar and cardamom.
7) When it is ready, take it out in a plate and garnish it with cardamom and almonds.
*) Cut into equal shapes. Your Mohanthal is ready.