· With a robust 110-cc engine and a host of customer-centric features, the new CT110X will offer‘XtraKadak’ looks, performance and a sturdier build
· CT110X is the top end variant of the CT portfolio with a wider tank, thicker crash guard, child foothold, dual texture and dual stitched premium seats
· Priced at Rs 55,494 (Ex showroom – Delhi), available in fourcolour options
Bajaj Auto – The World’s favourite Indian, has launched the new CT110X in India. The new CT110X is the top end variant of the CT portfolio and is loaded with ‘XtraKadak’ looks, performance, and a sturdier build.That has been designed keeping in mind challenging riding conditions.With its bolder and muscular look along with its wider cross-section, sturdy round headlight and all black visor, the CT110Xoffers something Xtra over its competition in the segment.
Commenting on the launch, Mr. Sarang Kanade – President, Motorcycles – Bajaj Auto said “With the launch of CT110X, we are offering a differentiated product thatadds value through superior features,greater riding comfort and durabilitywithout compromising mileage. The new CT110X is for those who have always wanted to own a vehicle which not only looksgood but is also strongly builtand can take on the toughest of riding conditions. We are putting rider-centric innovation at the core of the CT brand and we are confident that our newest offering – the CT110X,will help us further serve our customers better, in this segment.”
There are a multitude of changes that have been done keeping the customer and his needs in mind. Thicker crash guards and moulded footholds add safety and comfort while riding. The motorcycle also comes equipped with a rear carrier with the ability to carry 7 kg of weight. To enhance riding comfort, the seatis offered ina dual-textureand dual stitched finish. Semi knobby tyres and a square tube, semi-double cradle frame add stability, sturdiness, and superior rider control while integrated tank pads and a raised front fender offer versatility for challenging conditions.
The CT110X is available at Rs 55,494 (Ex showroom Delhi) infour colour combinations across all Bajaj Auto dealerships in India.
The CT110 X continues to be powered by the reliable time-tested 115 cc DTS-i engine delivering 6.33 kW powerat 7500 rpm, and a torque of 9.81 Nm (at 5000 rpm). It also dons semi knobby tyres that provide a firm and stable grip on any terrain. Its higher ground clearance of 170mm can efficiently tackle Indian roads with ease. A wheelbase of 1285 mm will also provide better stability on bad and uneven roads.
Additional features that will boost the premium attributes of CT110X are as below:
· Square tube, semi-double cradle frame for better stability, sturdiness, and superior rider control
· Integrated tank-pad with a grey-black classy finish
· Raised front-fender to give a modern tough look.
· Grey and Black colour combinations on the vehicle to accentuate the looks.